- Our Services may contain links to other websites. The information gathering and retention policies of those websites is governed by the privacy statements of such other websites. You should review the privacy statements of any such other websites to understand how those website’s privacy policies apply to you.
- The Services are not directed or targeted at children under the age of twelve (12), and we request that they do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
- Capitalized terms used herein are defined in Section 15 (Definitions).
- We may collect information about you whenever you use the Services, for example (i) when you create an account on the Zobaba App, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email, mailing address, social media account ID, and other information you may provide with your account; (ii) if you’re a customer of one of our Customers, we collect information about you when you interact with their business through the Services. For example, if you initiate a transaction with the Customer through the Service, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, credit card information, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction. This information may be shared with third parties for the same purposes. We encrypt credit card numbers using industry standard technology. We may also collect other Personal Information at the request of the business you are transacting with; and (iii) if you’re a Customer, we collect information about your business that is submitted to the Services under your account such as your company name, address, phone number, email, credit card information (which will be stored by Rivhit – our supplier of internet based payment services), tax identification number, and other information about your business. We also collect Personal Information about your customers that they provide to the Services when they initiate a transaction with you.
- We may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Services, such as type of computer or mobile device, unique device identifier, IP Address, MAC address, device’s operating system and physical location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location). You may disable our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings. We may also store usage data such as the date and time the application on your device accesses our servers, and what information and files have been downloaded to the application based on your device number.
- We may deploy and read identifiers (generally, strings of code) that we have associated with a browser, and we may collect mobile identifiers such as Apple IDFAs or Google Android Ad IDs. We generally use and share these identifiers to help tailor more relevant ads to you both on our properties and when you interact with other websites and mobile apps.
- We may store your picture and other images which will be publicly accessible.
- We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, biometrics or genetic characteristics, trade union membership or criminal background) on or through the Services or otherwise to us, except where explicitly requested.
Use of Personal Information
- We may use your Personal Information: (i) to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests; (ii) to facilitate social sharing functionality; (iii) to complete and fulfill your interactions with the Customer’s business through the Services, for example, to process your payments, communicate with you and provide you with related customer service; (iv) to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you; (v) to share with other marketers and permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices; (vi) to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies; (vii) to present products and offers tailored to you; (vii) to share it in social networks in order to facilitate targeted marketing and other offers; (viii) to allow you to participate in promotions and to administer these activities; (ix) for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- In addition we may use your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
- Our mobile applications may also send push notifications to your mobile device. If you have previously consented to receiving push notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can also turn push notifications off at the device level. Said applications may also request access to your device’s calendar application, camera, photo album and microphone. If you have previously allowed access to your device’s calendar and no longer wish to allow access, you may edit the application settings at the device level.
Disclosure of Information
- Personal Information
- Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information that we believe to be necessary or appropriate in the following circumstances: (i) as required by law, including laws outside your country of residence, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; (ii) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request including a request from authorities outside your country of residence; (iii) to enforce our terms and conditions; (iv) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damage we may sustain; (v) if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice within the software and/or on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide the applicable Services you use, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Security of Your Information
The security of Personal Information is a high priority at Zobaba. We maintain our Services and all associated data with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your interaction with us (if, for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you can contact us at email@example.com.